Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Suffering Because Of Oil


Some of the business that has been close because of the oil shortage is MTA, Taxis, Police, Firefighters, NASCAR, Airlines, etc. because California wants to stay with some oil. Most of the people who work with companies that need gasoline have lost their job. One of the ways that I will try to sustain is by looking for a job that does not need gasoline to operate. Well the thing that I know is that most of the jobs need gasoline because they either need gasoline to be operating or maybe they need gasoline to make their product. I will get from one place to another by walking or riding a bike because they don’t need gasoline to run but the parts do need gasoline so I do not know what will I do when my bike breaks down. The people will not have a job and they will not be able to pay for soda chips or other luxury products because they will not have enough money to even buy a bottle of water.

SOURCE: Patdollard

No comments:

Post a Comment