Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Day To Create A Cleaner Environment


I learn that we have suffered a lot with out oil and now we should use less oil so the oil crisis won’ happen again. The people depend on oil too much we should use other things that can help us cook a meal. Imagine the people a world with out oil again. What are the people are going to eat? How will people go from one place to another? The people should start to ride a bike or if the place you are trying to reach is close I think he or she should just walk to the place. The community should carpool so the less gasoline can get wasted. The government should make some car that does not use gasoline to the people who own businesses so they can save the oil crisis. I think that the people should get motivated to recycle, save energy, and give clothes away so the oil crisis would not be as before. The people should watch television in one place because I seen some people that use three televisions to watch the same channel. The government should make some commercial tell the people why it is good to recycle and it benefits them. I will not go to my old habits because I know that we keep wasting the oil we will run out of oil really quick.

SOURCE: JUNK YARDSYMPHOY

No comments:

Post a Comment